Making your event private means it won't be visible to everyone on AGNT; your event will only appear to artists that receive booking requests from you, the organizer.
To make your event private, hit the Calendar Icon [INSERT CALENDER ICON] located on the bottom menu panel. Find your event in the calendar window and tap on it. At the top of the screen, click on the "Edit Event" header. A drop down menu will allow you to make the event Private or Public.
To make an event private, please follow these steps:
- Click your username at the top header of the page, go to Your Events.
- Navigate to your Create Event button loacted above your calendar.
- Complete all detals within the "Create Event" window, select Public/Private.
- If you have already created an event navigate to your Drafts loacted below your calendar on your Your Events profile page.
- Click on your Edit Event button [INSERT edit event button] to enter the Event Description window, loacte Edit Event at the bottom right of the event picture.