To change your custom URL, you must be logged in via the online web portal (www.agnt.com). Once you are logged in, please follow these steps:
- Go to your "Account" in Settings.
- Click on the Url next to "Unique Url"
- Edit the custom extension (please see below for guidelines).
- Once you're finished, click "Save."
Please note that changing your custom Url is a one-time occurrence.
Guidelines to creating a custom URL for your AGNT profile:
- You can’t claim a URL that is already taken by another user (duh, right?)
- Your URL can only contain alphanumeric characters (A-Z, 0-9)
- Your custom URL is not transferrable to another user
- Custom URLs are not case sensitive. I.e. Joesmith123 will be the same as joesmith123
- Your URL cannot violate someone else’s trademark or copyright properties
- AGNT reserves the right to reclaim URLs in the case of any unauthorized use
- If you squat on a URL with the sole intent of selling it in the future, you will lose it.
- Your custom URL must adhere to all parts of the AGNT Terms and Conditions.